As a grassroots, volunteer-run organization, we rely on the generosity of individuals and organizations in order to provide the services that we do to Montrealers.
As the provision of free menstrual care products is a core aspect of our work, we are always looking for in-kind donations. We accept donations of all types and sizes. If you would like to donate a few products, we recommend checking out one of our many drop-off points around the city.
What we accept
- New and opened boxes of disposable menstrual products (e.g., pads, tampons, liners)
- We have needs for all types of disposable products (e.g., night pads, super and light tampons, etc.)
- Unopened/unused reusable menstrual products, such as menstrual cups, menstrual discs, period underwear, reusable pads, and reusable tampon applicators
What we cannot accept
- Individual disposable products that have been opened (e.g., pads)
- While we are able to accept opened boxes/cases of products, once individual products have been exposed it is no longer possible for us to donate them for health and safety reasons
- Lightly used reusable menstrual products
Donation drop-off points
Vrac & Bocaux
- Plateau: 1307 av. Mont-Royal Est, Montréal, QC, H2J 1Y6
- Rosemont: 6698 Av Christophe Colomb, Montréal, QC, H2S 2G8
- Villeray: 422 Jarry Est, Montréal, H2P 1V3
- Verdun: 4437 rue Wellington, Montréal, H4G 1W6
- Plateau: 368 ave du Mont-Royal Est, Montréal, H2T 1P9
If you have a larger scale donation or would like to host a product drive for us, please get in touch with us.